Briefs

“Santa Maria Labarunm Coeli” Church – Bologna

On the Via de Fusari one finds the “Chiesa di Santa Maria Labarum Coeli” also known as “Santa Maria della Baroncella”. The original chapel is from the 13th century which was rebuilt in 1780 to the design of Angelo Venturoli and under the architect Giuseppe Antonio Verardi.

Today the temple belongs to the Tewhado Orthodox Christian Church who have renamed the temple to Mary Mother of Mercy.

Leave a Reply